Thank you
Forum Administration

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

April Rhain
This forum has moved. The new address for the forum is Http://ar.noip.us
Thank you
Forum Administration
April Rhain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April Rhain

As family we stand, so to arms my brothers and sisters.

Welcome to April Rhain!

There is a NEW forum. This forum is being phased out. The new forum can be found at Http://AR.noip.us
Please make sure that you register and visit your profile to add your toons.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:45 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Guild Forum Post- RECRUITMENT
by masterhawk Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 am

» GRB Combatants with the following will automatically get RANK 5:
by DrNif Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 pm

» My Absence
by Jazzi Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 am

» Etin Duty and Officers
by lvbltec Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am

» Real Life v. Game
by Bloody_Rose Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm

» Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader
by Allain Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

» ENCHANTMENTS AND PLACE HOLDERS:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

» SHAIYA Update:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

» Pokemon Already Taken
by MinnaK Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

» Achieving Rank:
by TehMeDiC Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 am

» [color=red]RE: Banning guilds from Parties, ( NOT A GOOD IDEA)[/color]
by Rubia-GL Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am

» AP Cards- Trade - Scammers- Offers
by zerorez Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm

» Are you having computer issues?
by Jazzi Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

» Battle Def Skills given to me By Rubia
by JasmineRose88 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am

» Today's GRB:
by Misty Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

» Guild VS Guild Event: April Rhain VS UT Kaos!!!!!
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

» April Rhain PokeDex
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 pm

» EPIC 6 Weapons Update:
by Baby.Mania Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

» Ways to Donate to your guild
by Jazzi Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 am

» Oseron has quit the guild-
by Marcus Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Etin Duty and Officers

+2
Drakitara-Dtitz
MinnaK
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Etin Duty and Officers Empty Etin Duty and Officers Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:05 am

MinnaK

Admin
Admin

Etin buying has been getting exspensive lately people and we need everyone to know that there are some items in game that can be turned into etin. These items are:
----------
Deadly Poisoned Essence
Desert Essence
Monster Poisonous Stinger
Desert Crystal
Sparkling Powder
Stable Core

You turn these in at Keolleseu (spelling? o.o)
------------
Broken Core
Essence of Witch
Thin Meats

These are turned in at Arktuis
------------
Gold Scissors
Dark Mage Stone
Manitou Core

These are turned in at Huigronn
-------------

Now I know some of this is enchant material, and you may use them for that, but any spare you have needs to be turned into the guild and not sold. Their fairly easy to farm and the guild needs the etin to maintain the guildhouse. We will have three ranked 5 officers of the etin turn in. One is Karana, as she's already volunteered. We need two more volunteers. These ranked 5 Etin Officers will be in charge of collecting the items to make etin, turning them into etin, and then into the etin manager at the GMO. They are also tasked with noting who has donated what. Thanks Very Happy

Ranked 5 Guild Etin Officers:
Karana- Arktuis Etin Turn In
Drakitara- Huigronn Etin Turn In
-OPEN- Keolleseu Etin Turn In (Must have the Quests, which means a higher level toon)

Last edited by MinnaK on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total

2Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 am

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz

Minna i would love to help collect etin- then i wouldnt feel so bad about missing GRB at times lol.

~Drak

3Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 am

Natronix

Natronix

Hey all i wanted to make a sugestion for getting etin faster, and the whole guild can help. This GRB i bought 7 k etin from that etin merchant at Old Willow's area, since everyone is busy killing i would suggest that guildies give a donation of gold to me ( cause im a priesty i dont kill around much ). Please tell me what you think about it, cause i think its the best ( cheapest) way to get etin for guild Smile

huggles -

Natro

Last edited by Natronix on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

4Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:28 am

Kaisera_HM

Natty - That sounds like an awesome idea! I know I've seen posts where Rubi was asking for someone to run around and pester the lil guy for moneys.

Minna - Normally I would apply for the position, but my life has been super hectic lately and I would hate to sign myself up for a job when I wasnt sure if I could follow through on it 100%. I'll make sure to do what I can to farm for cores, and all that other stuff though, and I will continue to turn it in for etin.

5Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 am

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz

I agree natty, that is probably cheapest/fastest way, but i cant guarentee that i will be at every grb, so this alternative is helpful for me. im sure there are others that are or will be in my position at one time or another.

oh, and kai, ~~~~ROLL TIDE~~~~~~

~Drak~

6Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:57 am

Natronix

Natronix

Yes i know this is just an alternative for guildies to help getting etin. Razz

Last edited by Natronix on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total

7Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:30 am

Kaisera_HM

Drakitara-Dtitz wrote:I agree natty, that is probably cheapest/fastest way, but i cant guarentee that i will be at every grb, so this alternative is helpful for me. im sure there are others that are or will be in my position at one time or another.

oh, and kai, ~~~~ROLL TIDE~~~~~~

~Drak~

*eh ehm*

WAR EAGLE !

XD

8Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 am

MinnaK

Admin
Admin

Well thanks Drakitara Very Happy I'll sign you up but i've decided i'm going to have 3 etin officers for each Etin Quest turn in. Spreading the love so to say. XD

9Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

Wow this is over a year old, After ever Grb i'll be collecting the etin quest items listed above so plz try to get them all onto 1 toon and meet me in gh after grb so you can help us fund our guild.

10Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:10 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

This week donations 650 etin has deposited into the etin manager. Thank you all for your contributions.

We really need to get more Desert Essence, Stable Cores, and Desert Crystals.

Thanks.

11Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:39 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

This week donations have amounted to 470 etin.

also have have moved forward with the apu quest and currently we have 2 light collectors, 1 core of light, 1 tear gemstone, and 3 earth aly powder.

keep up the good work everyone.

12Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

This week gave us a mear 87 etin.

We need more desert essence, desert crystals and stable cores.

Also we need alot more earth alcy powder.

Thanks for your support.

Last edited by lvbltec on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

13Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

No donations this week so no etin deposited.

14Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 am

smash

smash

Lvb I have a few stable cores. We should do a guild etin party sometime. I remember a long time ago when I was new to the guild, there were guild parties on map 1 for EAP. Would be nice to do something like that and plvl some of the low levels at the same time.

15Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

I Agree with that and would be happy to do so

16Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

Been a few weeks now donations have dwindled to next to nothing. This week we depostited 455 etin. we currently have 27,131 etin and use 5,800 a week.

Special thanks to the 7,600 etin donation from Nif.

17Etin Duty and Officers Empty Re: Etin Duty and Officers Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am

lvbltec

lvbltec

Thanks everyone who donated today. We have 43,510 etin currently which means next week it will be down to 37,710.

with all the donations from all of you we raised 3102 etin this week. Keep up the good work everyone.

:::::::::::: Reminder:::::::::::::::::::::::

We need all the earth alcy powder, desert crystals, desert essence, and stable cores you can find.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum