April Rhain
This forum has moved. The new address for the forum is Http://ar.noip.us
Thank you
Forum Administration
April Rhain

As family we stand, so to arms my brothers and sisters.

Welcome to April Rhain!

There is a NEW forum. This forum is being phased out. The new forum can be found at Http://AR.noip.us
Please make sure that you register and visit your profile to add your toons.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:17 pm
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Guild Forum Post- RECRUITMENT
by masterhawk Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 am

» GRB Combatants with the following will automatically get RANK 5:
by DrNif Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 pm

» My Absence
by Jazzi Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 am

» Etin Duty and Officers
by lvbltec Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am

» Real Life v. Game
by Bloody_Rose Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm

» Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader
by Allain Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

» ENCHANTMENTS AND PLACE HOLDERS:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

» SHAIYA Update:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

» Pokemon Already Taken
by MinnaK Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

» Achieving Rank:
by TehMeDiC Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 am

» [color=red]RE: Banning guilds from Parties, ( NOT A GOOD IDEA)[/color]
by Rubia-GL Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am

» AP Cards- Trade - Scammers- Offers
by zerorez Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm

» Are you having computer issues?
by Jazzi Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

» Battle Def Skills given to me By Rubia
by JasmineRose88 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am

» Today's GRB:
by Misty Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

» Guild VS Guild Event: April Rhain VS UT Kaos!!!!!
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

» April Rhain PokeDex
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 pm

» EPIC 6 Weapons Update:
by Baby.Mania Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

» Ways to Donate to your guild
by Jazzi Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 am

» Oseron has quit the guild-
by Marcus Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

Top posting users this month

Top posting users this week

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Absence

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My Absence Empty My Absence on Tue May 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Jazzi

Jazzi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Just wanted to say sry to all for my recent absence, I hope to have all fixed here in the next day or two. Redoing PC and spending time with a special someone Smile GL to all on grinding and leveling. And see you all in game again very SOON. Be good or at least be good at it Wink

Jazzibell

http://wix.com/Jleehardin/HardinPCRepair

2My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun May 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Mex

hey guys sorry for being absence this couple of days, my modem broke so i had to wait n buy a new one which i just installed this sunday wooho >.> mad cause i miss grb n misty tho

3My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun May 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Kai

Kai
Officer
Officer
Well as most of you may have noticed, I could not stick around for the end of GRB last Saturday (May 14) and was not online most of the week. I contracted some weird sinus/lung infection that laid me up all week. I will spare you all the list of symptoms but sufice it to say that while I was home sick all week, I could not focus or even situp for more than 15 min at a time.

This Saturday (May 21) I felt 80% better and was glad that I was not only able to make GRB, but I spent most of the day in Shaiya land Laughing

Thank you all who inquired and hopefully after I am done with this new 6-day zpack of steroid theropy they have me on, whatever I have will be taken care of. Cool

4My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun May 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Clubs

Clubs
Glad you're feelign better Kai =))

5My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun May 22, 2011 8:41 pm

BLKsabbath

BLKsabbath
Yes, Kai. Glad you are feeling better, good to have you back!

6My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun May 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Kaisera_HM

Ooooh, Z-Packs are the stuff! You'll be better in no time. Smile I was wondering where all the Kai's wandered off too though, we missed your various personalities in GC!

7My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Tue May 24, 2011 6:27 am

TeosSurvivor

TeosSurvivor
btw Kai, I have gear to give back to you. Found myself some decent gear. Cool

8My Absence Empty Sry for missing game on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:30 am

Jazzi

Jazzi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Hey everyone. I have been working myself to death lol. I have not been able to come onto the game because i have not as of yet been able to get more than a few minuets of free time. I will be leaving for vacation Sat June 25th and will not return until July 4th. I am going to try my best and find at least a couple of hrs to be in game before i leave for vacation.

I am working on starting a new business and it is taking up a lot of my time. I would much rather be in game with all of you but as we all know we have to make that green

I love you all and hope to see you soon

XO

9My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:54 am

Clubs

Clubs
Okay, best of luck with the business Jazzi =) Hope too see you around ^_^

10My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Jazzi

Jazzi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Here recently the only time that i have been able to get on has been early in the mornings. Like 3-6AM early lol. Sry to all that have missed me and i miss you all too. I hope to be in GRB today but i am unsure if i can make it or not. I have stuff to do around noon and I have no idea how long it is going to take. For those of you who are wondering i am doing really good with the new business and it is taking off very well. I just hope that all this hard work i have been putting into this project does not goto waste. One of my clients pulled their backing and their investments so i am having to work twice as hard now just to keep on my deadline (which i am behind at currently lol) But just wanted to let everyone know that i am thinking of you all and miss you all terribly.

This too shall pass lol
I will return to the game on a regular basis as soon as i get some hiring done and get this crap all worked out. SO MUCH PAPERWORK!!! God if i see another tax form or invoice i am going to scream lol

With Love to you all
Jazzibell

11My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 am

Mex

Hey guys my computer just broke, seems like i won't be playing until i fix it or get a new hope i doesnt take long

12My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:50 am

Ryan

Ryan
Hey guys, my shaiya went on the fritz today and had to uninstall it entirely. Now it wont re-install so no telling when i will be back on-line. hope to see you soon.

13My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
Hey peeps sorry i havnt been on for little while >.< the magic stuff that made me computer run, ran out v.v i've been trying to fix it but, im thinking of just getting a new computer( i really need one for this fall) i dun rlly know how long ill be out, but ill keep posting here in the forums of my status~i may not make it to GRB this week, and i cant say for sure next weeky

SRRY peeps >.<

DATE:07-1-11

14My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
hey peeps! just got done with my college orrientations/registrations!!!!! been extremely bizzy Crying or Very sad and on top of that my computer still not fixed Crying or Very sad however i think i found a way on how i can get money for a new computer... i feel extremely bads not being there at grb Sad i promice come hell to high water tho ima get a computer and ill be on asap Smile

Very Happy MISS U GUYS and GIRLS! Very Happy

15My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:09 am

Kaisera_HM

Ranger_yuki wrote:hey peeps! just got done with my college orrientations/registrations!!!!! been extremely bizzy Crying or Very sad and on top of that my computer still not fixed Crying or Very sad however i think i found a way on how i can get money for a new computer... i feel extremely bads not being there at grb Sad i promice come hell to high water tho ima get a computer and ill be on asap Smile

Very Happy MISS U GUYS and GIRLS! Very Happy

YUUUKIIIIIII!!!!!

*glomps*

Dont worry about GRB too much - AR continues to kick fanny every week, though I'm sure we'd be even better with our Mini General back! Good luck on gettingfunds for a new computer, I know from experience a laptop is an awesome tool in college. Congrats on your college excitement!! Starting school is so much fun, and it's so fun, and awesome - I'm sure you're going to do great! I hope everything else is going well for you!! Miss you tooooooo!!!!!

16My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:01 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
yah thanks Smile im rlly excited bout it. ill keep posting up updates...hey and if any1 is techy with computers and knows bunchs bout them(mainly knows how to build them) contact meh... in case i has questions

17My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
hey peeps i just got me money for my computer... now im just deciding on wat to parts to put in it....anyways ill let u all know when i get it =)

loves u all =)

18My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 am

BLKsabbath

BLKsabbath
we all miss you bro. hope to see you in-game soon!

19My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Kaisera_HM

Ranger_yuki wrote:hey peeps i just got me money for my computer... now im just deciding on wat to parts to put in it....anyways ill let u all know when i get it =)

loves u all =)

Yaaay!!!!

20My Absence Empty Can't wait to get back on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:14 am

swirl1777

Hullo AR. Valanon is Missing y'all here.

My LCD Backlight went bad on my laptop. I ordered a new bulb for it (like a fluorescent tube light, but the size of a string) Unfortunately....

scratch My hands aren't steady enough Mad

I had the new bulb almost back in place, and snapped it in half! ugh

I've given up on trying that again, and am planning to just get a stand-alone screen. Just waiting on a little excess cash flow to get it. Sorry I've been gone for so long, I can't wait to get back.

On the bright side, it appears my girl is going to be hired on as the manager at the motel/RV park that I've got my motorhome parked at. the job comes with a free 2 bedroom apt, with direct hard-line connection to the internet.. IE when I get back, I should at least have a reliable connection.

Good luck AR, Rock on, and kick some tail.

21My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 am

Karana_

Karana_
Kaisera_HM wrote:
Ranger_yuki wrote:hey peeps i just got me money for my computer... now im just deciding on wat to parts to put in it....anyways ill let u all know when i get it =)

loves u all =)

Yaaay!!!!
Yessss!!!! Smile gj xD we neeeds u at GRB :O

22My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 am

Clubs

Clubs
Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't been on in so long and haven't been in touch. I've been overwhelmed with RL stuff as well as school work for the coming year (stupid AP summer work). At this point, I don't see myself being active any time soon, which I'm really bummed about. I've missed you all and will try to get on whenever I have down time. Now to the nitty gritty:

Any gear on my toons is available for use by dedicated guildies. My legend Anor set and the little bit of 1-15 fighter gear i have is up for grabs. All i ask is that it stays in the guild, and when not in use, goes to the guild "W"H, not the "A"H.

Again guys, I'm so sorry that I'll be gone, and I wish you all luck and good pvping and farming and all that good stuff =)

Til my return,
Joker

p.s. Upon my return, i will hold some sort of event for the guild, so you can look forward to it!

23My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:14 am

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz
ooooo i claim the anor!!!!!! miss ya clubs! text me later^^

24My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am

Clubs

Clubs
It's yours =) And the ophi sonics ;D Maybe what I'll do is hold viewings and let everyone see what i have available to take. I'll set up some dates and times for that soon ^_^

25My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:22 am

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz
Laughing YES!!!!!!! *dances* cheers happy happy happy happy!!!!!!! *looks around* ....uhhh.... ...errrr..... ...ummmm...... *sniff sniff* Crying or Very sad I MISS YOU!!!!! *checks to make sure no one is watching, and dances again* (lmbo) lol!
I love you I love you I love you
lemme know when you'll be back on. and draki appreciates it!

~Drak~

26My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:50 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
hey everyone ive got my new computer!!!!!!!! however ive got some disturbing news... some how some way i was banned, for what i dont know at this time, ive sent in my ticket explaining my absence and stuff. i cant express really how i feel right now... im not sure if i should laugh or cry.... i got a new computer really nice one thats faster then hell and then i find my account has been banned... quite a day v.v Sad Sad

sorry guys looks like im going to miss this grb event >.< i was looking way forward to it >.<

27My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:11 am

Natronix

Natronix
Oh no! arght man hope ya get ur acc back soon would be great to have ya at GRB No

28My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 am

Karana_

Karana_
Ranger_yuki wrote:hey everyone ive got my new computer!!!!!!!! however ive got some disturbing news... some how some way i was banned, for what i dont know at this time, ive sent in my ticket explaining my absence and stuff. i cant express really how i feel right now... im not sure if i should laugh or cry.... i got a new computer really nice one thats faster then hell and then i find my account has been banned... quite a day v.v Sad Sad

sorry guys looks like im going to miss this grb event >.< i was looking way forward to it >.<
omg no x.x whyy were you banned??? v.v at least you got the computer... Sad i hope you come back soon! Was it a temp ban???
it'll get better. Maybe there was a problem with your absence? Or something D: shouldnt it tell you why you got banned?

29My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:12 am

SolarOsprey

SolarOsprey
Officer
Officer
Lots of people were banned in the eden eternal sweeps so it may be part of that. When you get access to your account back make sure to double check any ap you had cause others that got banned for the sweeps said they lost all their ap. Also, if that is the case dont use the same password cause it means you were probably hacked. Glad you got your computer back.. hope you can make it back into game very soon. Everyone has been missing you.

"The Enrichment Center promises to always provide a safe testing environment. In dangerous testing environments, the Enrichment Center promises to always provide useful advice. For instance: the floor here will kill you. Try to avoid it."
My Absence 33paslt
Solar Stamp Of Approval

30My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
just an update on my ban status...ive sent in ticket... and they emailed me back...after a pain staking process trying to remember what toons all i had and their lvls (includeing the deleted ones, that was they tough part) they sent back stating that they need to relink my account to a new email address.... soo i made one up... and now im back to the waiting game....

Alll in all i beleive it was that evil event were alota peeps got banned...im hoping they are able to get me unbanned soon, i soooooo do not wanna lose yuki Sad i put almost 2 years into game, if not more...

Loves you all!!! and dah yuki mini general missses you all!

31My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Kaisera_HM

Ranger_yuki wrote:
just an update on my ban status...ive sent in ticket... and they emailed me back...after a pain staking process trying to remember what toons all i had and their lvls (includeing the deleted ones, that was they tough part) they sent back stating that they need to relink my account to a new email address.... soo i made one up... and now im back to the waiting game....

Alll in all i beleive it was that evil event were alota peeps got banned...im hoping they are able to get me unbanned soon, i soooooo do not wanna lose yuki Sad i put almost 2 years into game, if not more...

Loves you all!!! and dah yuki mini general missses you all!

*eh ehm*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

<3

And on a more serious, kinda sad note - unfortunately I'm going to be super super busy this fall. I'm working 20 hours a week and I'm taking a pretty hard load at school too. Between work and studying, football games and friends, I'm probably going to be on Shaiya much less frequently. I'll still try to make it on whenever I can though! Love you guyys!

32My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 am

Marcus

Marcus
Kaisera_HM wrote:And on a more serious, kinda sad note - unfortunately I'm going to be super super busy this fall. I'm working 20 hours a week and I'm taking a pretty hard load at school too. Between work and studying, football games and friends, I'm probably going to be on Shaiya much less frequently. I'll still try to make it on whenever I can though! Love you guyys!

I'm actually going to be in basically the exact same situation, so I won't be on very much either :/ Not that I have been really at all lately.

33My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 am

Ranger_yuki

Ranger_yuki
ARGH.... welll i got a message from the RT stating that my request dose not meet the standard format....and that i should go back and contact them again...

im really frustrated

34My Absence Empty Draki is banned on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz
sorry guys, i donno what happened. i tried to log in today to try and work on my mage and the account is banned, ive sent in a ticket. hopefully this will be resolved quickly..

[color=cyan\~Drak~[/color]

35My Absence Empty Re: My Absence on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 am

Drakitara-Dtitz

Drakitara-Dtitz
ok, so they wanted the same information that yuki had to send in. just sent in the info and am waiting on a reply. i'm really hoping this gets solved fast.

Drak

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum