Thank you
Forum Administration

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

April Rhain
This forum has moved. The new address for the forum is Http://ar.noip.us
Thank you
Forum Administration
April Rhain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April Rhain

As family we stand, so to arms my brothers and sisters.

Welcome to April Rhain!

There is a NEW forum. This forum is being phased out. The new forum can be found at Http://AR.noip.us
Please make sure that you register and visit your profile to add your toons.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 118 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:45 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics

» Guild Forum Post- RECRUITMENT
by masterhawk Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 am

» GRB Combatants with the following will automatically get RANK 5:
by DrNif Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:38 pm

» My Absence
by Jazzi Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 am

» Etin Duty and Officers
by lvbltec Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 am

» Real Life v. Game
by Bloody_Rose Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 pm

» Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader
by Allain Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:54 am

» ENCHANTMENTS AND PLACE HOLDERS:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 am

» SHAIYA Update:
by Rubia-GL Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 am

» Pokemon Already Taken
by MinnaK Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

» Achieving Rank:
by TehMeDiC Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 am

» [color=red]RE: Banning guilds from Parties, ( NOT A GOOD IDEA)[/color]
by Rubia-GL Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am

» AP Cards- Trade - Scammers- Offers
by zerorez Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm

» Are you having computer issues?
by Jazzi Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm

» Battle Def Skills given to me By Rubia
by JasmineRose88 Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:15 am

» Today's GRB:
by Misty Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

» Guild VS Guild Event: April Rhain VS UT Kaos!!!!!
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

» April Rhain PokeDex
by Rubia-GL Sat May 26, 2012 9:11 pm

» EPIC 6 Weapons Update:
by Baby.Mania Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

» Ways to Donate to your guild
by Jazzi Mon May 07, 2012 5:46 am

» Oseron has quit the guild-
by Marcus Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:48 am

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader

+4
...Smurfette
TeosSurvivor
Jazzi
Rubia-GL
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rubia-GL

Rubia-GL
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

1. Registration on the guild forums is mandatory.
  • - You must post all your April Rhain toon names.
2. No fighting in guild chat.
  • take it to PM
  • If you cannot resolve it amongst yourselves, bring it to an officers attention. The officer will create a party and both of the combatants and the officer will work it out together.
  • If the conflict is between 2 officers, then I must be involved. Moderation will be conducted by me personally.
  • If, I am not here and unavailable, then another officer can moderate, however, the entire conversation is to be screenshot and forwarded to me.
  • 3. Dual Membership is allowed, for non-officer toons. If you are an officer, and join another guild, you forfeit your officership, you will be demoted.
  • 4.Non guild meetings: If you are asked to attend another guilds meetings for whatever issues whether it is for mergers, union raids, etc., you will not do so without informing me. For one, you have above your heads "APRIL RHAIN", any other guild will consider you a representation of this guild. So, no officer or player may go to meetings, unless it's an "unmarked" toon, and or cleared through me.
  • 5. Only Rank 7's and up, can be allowed to ask for items from the Guild Warehouse.
  • 6. GRB participation is greatly appreciated and encouraged, however but not mandatory. Everyone needs to have a 30 toon, that is a GRB participant. Without taking down the 30 boss, our high-levels cannot break through. If you are not a normal participant in GRB, but are online during a GRB and we are "short-handed" I may PM you to please come and help. When I do, pretty much, short of an extreme emergency, your answer should 100% be YES!
  • 7. NO Ks'ing- What do I mean? I mean, if another guild and/or toon is in a room or area, do not encroach on them. Find another spot to party/grind. However, if that is a quest spot and you need a particular mob, you can tell them nicely, you are finishing up a quest and will move on as soon as it's completed.
  • 8.No cursing- this includes abbreviations. Instead of using LMFAO, use LMBO. We are a family guild. Do not have "R-Rated, XXX-Rated" conversations. Basically, don't say what you wouldn't say in front of your 80 year old grandmother.
  • 9. No Pandhandling- Do not beg from members of the guild, the shaiya community and/or in trade chat, common or area chat.
  • 10. No requesting power levels. IT IS NOT ALLOWED. Learn how to use your toon. The guild recognizes hard working, well adapted players.
  • 11. No Leeching- What's this mean? Do not go afk unexpectantly, 2,3,4,5x in a party, whether a guild party or not. If you need to run and cook, or shower and your going to be gone 5-10 mins, tell your party. They will decide whether you can tag, town or drop from party. Do not let me get complaints of you leeching.
  • 12.No stalking: Listen if you come on to a guy/girl and they are not interested, that the END of it. Do not keep following and/or pm'ing them harassing them for their attentions, this is grounds for immediate expulsion from the guild.
  • 13. No Guild Bashing: This pertains to all forms of area, trade, common chats, as well as Pm's. You can exhaust your verbalizations in guild chat. What's said in Guild Chat stays in Guild Chat. We all need to vent some times.

2Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader Empty RE:Guild Rules Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 am

Jazzi

Jazzi
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Also Ignoring your Officers is not a wise thing to do. If an officer is taking the time to try and PM or talk to you they have a good reason to do so. Please do not ignore them as it tends to make yourself look bad and consequences may follow

http://wix.com/Jleehardin/HardinPCRepair

TeosSurvivor

TeosSurvivor

Even though I might not have the power to make rules and whatnot, I just wanted to throw something out there:

No backstabbing or blackmailing. That looks pretty rude, too. Plus, you are only hurting yourself.

I think it falls under Harassment, but nevertheless, it should be avoided.

...Smurfette

...Smurfette

Rubia hope u dnt mind but my first GRB toon will prolly stay at 15 for a bit only because i am working on my um as much as possible. if its not ok ill take her up to 30

-Oseron-

1. Η εγγραφή στο φόρουμ του guild είναι υποχρεωτική

• - Πρέπει να δημοσιεύσεις όλους τους χαρακτήρες σου που είναι στο April Rhain
  • 2. Δεν λογομαχούμε στο Guild Chat
  • Να το μαιταφέρετε σε ψιθύριμα
  • Eαν δεν μπορείτε να το επιλύσετε μεταξύ σας,φέρτε το στην προσοχή ενος officer . O officer θα δημιουργήσει ένα party,έτσι ωστε ο officer και οι δύο ''πολεμιστες'' να δουλεψουν μαζι και να λυσουν το πρόβλημα.
  • Εάν η διαμάχη είναι μεταξύ δύο officers, τότε εγω πρέπει να ανακατευτώ.Το μέτρο θα διεξαχθεί από εμένα προσωπικά.
  • Εάν δεν είμαι εδω και δεν είμαι διαθέσιμη, τότε άλλος officer μπορεί να φέρει το μέτρο στη συζήτηση, ωστόσο, ολόκληρη η συζήτηση θα δωθεί σε εμένα με ''screenshot''.
  • 3. Διπλά μέλη ( δηλ,. αν είστε και σε άλλο guild) επιτρέπεται,για τους μη-officer χαρακτήρες .Εάν εισαι ένας officer και μπεις σε άλλο guild,τότε δεν θα είσαι πια officer και θα υποβιβαστείς.
  • 4.Οχι συναντήσεις με άλλο guild :εάν σου ζητηθεί να παραυρεθείς σε συναντήσεις άλλου guild για οποιδήποτε θέματα αν αυτο ειναι για συγχωνεύσεις,στρατολογήσεισ,κ.λπ , δεν θα το κάνεις χωρίς να με ενημερώσεις.Για το λόγο του ότι πάνω απο το κεφάλι σου είναι το ''ΑΠΡΙΛ ΡΗΑΙΝ'' και οποιοδήποτε άλλο guild θα θεωρήσει ότι είσαι μια αντιπροσώπευση αυτού του guild.Έτσι,κανένας officer ή παίχτης μπορει να πάει σε συναντήσεις,εκτός αν είναι ένας αβαθμολόγητος χαρακτήρας ή και καθαρισμένος από εμένα.

5. Μόνο 7 rank και πάνω,μπορούν να ζητήσουν πράγματα από την αποθήκη του guild.

6. Η συμμετοχή στο GRB εκτιμείται σε μεγάλο βαθμό και ενθαρρύνεται, ωστόσο δεν ειναι υποχρεωτική. Όλοι πρέπει να έχουν ένα χαρακτήρα 30 lvl ,o οποίος είναι ένας συμμετέχοντας στο GRB.Χωρίς να νικήσουμε το 30 lvl αφεντικό,οι μεγάλοι lvl χαρακτήρες μας δεν μπορούν να περασουν τις πύλες.Εάν δεν είσαι ένας κανονικός συμμετέχοντας στο GRB, αλλά είσαι συνδεδεμένος στο παιχνίδι κατά τη διάρκεια και εμείς είμαστε με λίγους παίχτες, ίσως σου ψιθυρίσω και να σε παρακαλέσω να έρθεις και να βοήθήσεις . Όταν το κάνω αυτό,λιγο πολυ( πολυ από περίπτωση ανάγκης),η απάντησή σας θα πρέπει να είναι 100% ΝΑΙ!!

7. NO Ks'ing- Τι εννοω?Εννοώ ότι εάν άλλο guild και/ή παιχτης είναι σε ένα δωμάτιο ή περιοχη, ΜΗΝ τους προσβάλεις.Βρές άλλη περιοχή να κάνεις party/να πάρεις exp.Ωστόσο,εάν αυτή ειναι μια περιοχή για αποστολές και χρειάζεσαι ένα συγκεκριμένο τέρας,μπορείς να τους πεις όμορφα,οτι τελειώνεις μία αποτολή και θα φύγεις μόλις την ολοκληρώσεις.

8.Όχι κατάρες! Αυτό συμπεριλαμβάνει και τις συντομογραφιές.Αντί να χρησιμοποιείς το LMFAO, χρησιμοποίησε το LMBO. Είμαστε οικογενειακό guild. Μην έχετε ακατάλληλες συζητήσεις.Βασικά,μην λέτε αυτο που δεν θα λέγατε μπροστά στην 80 χρονων γιαγιά σας.

9. Μην ζητιανεύεις τα μέλη του guild,την shaiya κοινότητα και/ ή το trade chat,normal chat,area chat ή οποιοδήποτε άλλο chat.

10.Δεν ζητάς να σε ανεβάσουν lvl.ΔΕΝ ΕΠΙΤΡΕΠΕΤΑΙ.Μάθε πώς να χρησιμοποιείς τον χαρακτήρα σου. Το guild αναγνωρίζει τη σκληρή δουλειά και τους καλά προσαρμοσμένα παίχτες.

11. No Leeching- Τί σημαίνει αυτό? Μην πηγαινέται afk ξαφνικά ( δηλ. μην μένεται ανενεργοί για πολύ ώρα), 2,3,4,5 φορές μέσα σε ένα party,είτε αυτό είναι ένα guild party είτε όχι.Εάν πρέπει να τρέξεις και να μαγερέψεις,ή να κάνεις ντους και πρέπει να λείψεις για 5-10 λεπτά,πές το στο party σου.Αυτοί θα αποφασίσουν εαν θα ακολουθείς κάποιον,θα πας στην πλησιέστερη πόλη ή θα φύγεις από το party.Μην με φέρετε σε θέση να ακούω παράπονα ότι κάνετε leeching.

12.Όχι κόλλημα σε άλους παίχτες :Ακούστε,αν πάτε πάνω σε ένα αγόρι/κορίτσι και αυτοί δεν ενδιαφέρονται,αυτο είναι και το τέλος.Μην συνεχίσετε να τον/την ακολουθείτε και/ή να του/της ψιθυρίζετε παρενοχλώντας τους για να τους πάρετε την προσοχη.Αυτός είναι λόγος για τον άμμεσο αποκλεισμό σας από το guild.

13. Όχι προδοσία του guild:Αυτο σχετίζεται σε όλες τις μορφές του area,του trade,του common και το chat του ψιθυρίσματος.Μπορείτε να γράφετε στο guild chat αλλά όλα όσα γράφονται θα μένουν στο guild chat.

Natronix

Natronix

So Ose... you translated all the guild rules into greek eh?

*challenge accepted*

1. Registración en los foros del guild es mandatorio.
- Debes añadir todos tus muñecos de April Rhain.

2. No se permite peleas en guild chat.
- Discutelo en privado ( PM )
Si no lo puedes resolver entre ustedes, llama a un oficial de la guild. El oficial creara un party y ambas personas y el oficial lo resolveran juntos.
Si el conflicto es con 2 oficiales tengo que estar involucrada. Moderación sera conducida por mi personalmente.
Si, Yo no estoy disponible, entonces otro oficial lo arreglara, pero, la conversación entera sera fotografiada y enviada hacia mi.

3. Ser miembros de 2 o varias guild esta permitido, para personas que NO son oficiales. Si eres oficial y entras a otra guild, te habras quitado tu membrecia como oficial, seras desmovido a otro rango.

4.Reuniones de otra guild si te preguntan para atender a una reunion de otra guild sea para unirse, hacer alianzas, etc., no lo haras sin antes habermelo informado a mi. Recuerda, tienes sobre tu cabeza "APRIL RHAIN", cualquier otra guild te considerará como que estas representando tu guild. Por lo tanto,ningun oficial o miembro se le permitira asistir otra reunion, a menos que sea un toon "desmarcado, y/o hablado conmigo.

5. Solo rangos 7 para arriba, estan permitidos a pedir algo en el Guild House WareHouse.

6. Participación en el GRB es realmente apreciado y motivado, pero no es obligado. Todos nesecitan tener un muñeco nivel 30, un participante para el GRB. Sin matar al jefe del nivel 30, nuestros miembros de nivel alto no podran pasar. Si no eres un participe normal en el GRB, pero estas conectado durante el GRB y estamos "con baja mano" yo te hablare en privado para pedirte de porfavor que vengas y nos ayudes. Cuando lo haga, es una emergencia y tu respuesta deberia ser 100% SI!

7. NO ROBES MOUNSTRUOS- ¿A que me refiero? A que, si otra guild o juegador esta en un cuarto un un area, no te les acerques. Busca otro lugar donde puedas hacer party y leveliar. A menos, si el area es para un quest que nesecitas con un mounstruo en particular, puedes decirle amablemente que estas terminando un quest y te iras tan pronto acabes.

8.No palabras soesces- Esto incluye abreviaciones. En vez de usar LMFAO, usa LMBO. Somos una guild en familia. No tengas conversaciones de temas 'crudos, o X'. Basicamente, no digas nada que no dirias alfrente de tu abuela de 80 años.

9. No ruegues- No le ruegues a miembros de la guild, a los jugadore/comunidad de shaiya y trade, common o area chat.

10. No pidas que te suban de nivel. NO ESTA PERMITIDO. Aprende a como usar tu muñeco. La guild reconce a juegadores trabajadores y bien adaptados.

11. No seas un vividor-¿Que significa? No te vayas del juego, 2,3,4,5 veces en un party, a si sea un guild party o no. Si nesecitas irte a bañarte, cocinar, avisalo a tu party. Ellos tomaran la desición si debes seguirlos, ir al poblado o salir del party. No permitas que me den quejas de ti robando exp de un party.

12.No hostigues: Escucha si conoces a un chico/a, y no le interesas, SE ACABO. No lo sigas o lo hostigues de ninguna forma para su atención, este conllevara a una expulción inmediata del guild.

13. No difames a otras guild: Esto incluye de todas las formas Area, trade common chat o privado. Puedes decir lo que sientes en guild chat. Lo que se dice en guild chat se queda en el guild chat. Todos tenemos que desaogarnos de vez en cuando.

BornThisWay

me encantaron esas reglas hay que obedecer, yo ya tengo a mis dos toons en el guild cuando me cree a mi UM lo llevare a april rhain I love you

I love those rules must be obeyed, I and I have my two toons in the guild when I think of my UM I will take you april rhain I love you albino

[img]Guild Rules: Authored by Rubia, your Guild Leader Tumblr11[/img]

Allain

Allain
Admin
Admin

我们家的规定 (我们的领导人觉得我们都是她的家人)

1。在论坛注册是规定的。
-还需要在角介绍的地方为了问责性告诉我们你没一个角的名字。
2。在我们guild的聊室别闹乱子。
-首先,如果你跟一个人吵架,在股子里头聊室说话,再一起和平地解决问题。
-如果你们不能和平地解决问题,就要求Officers的帮助。Officer会构一个party,然后你们三个人会解决问题。
-如果两个officers有问题,Rubia得办事。她自己会疏解。如果Rubia不在,别的officer能解决问题,可是他要照相,给Rubia电子邮件看看
-如果你在一多个guilds有角,没问题,可是不能当officer。Officers只可能在我们guild有角。
-非guild开会。 如果别的guild邀请你去他们的开会,讨论并购,别的信息,需要告诉Rubia。别的guilds会看你当我们guild的代表者,所以,你要Rubia让你代表我们的立场。
-只有7等级以上能从guild仓库借东西。
-我们很感谢grb的参加者,可是参加不是规定的。每一个参加者应该有一个30级角,所以能帮助我们打30级的大怪。如果你在网线,可是还没来,我们缺人,rubia会让你来。
-别打别的人的妖物。有什么意思呢?如果一个人,或者一些人在一个地方打妖物,别打那些妖物。如果你有求索,问那些人如果你能做完这个求索。
-在guild聊室,不用脏话。我们是一家人,不能让小孩儿看这样的话。
-不要从guild的人,或者别的人,求钱,求东西,求帮助。我们都自己努力,还有再一起努力,不要靠别的人的努力。
-别在别的party就跟着人走,不帮助,如果你在一个party应该努力帮助这个party
-不要盯别人,如果他们不要你,不要跟着他们走。
-不要对别guilds说不好的话,这个很不礼貌。

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum